*Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and contain one number.
Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release
By signing up for and/or attending classes, events, activities, programs (collectively “Program(s)”), whether as a participant or observant, and using the premises, facilities and equipment of The Sacred Space Miami, I acknowledge on behalf of myself, my heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns the following:
1. The Programs may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved in participating in any Program and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damages, which are sustained or aggravated by me in relation to the Program;
2. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated;
3. I will progress at my own pace. If I experience any pain or discomfort, overexertion or fatigue, I will respect my body’s limitations and I will take a break before continuing with the Program;
4. I have no medical or physical condition that would prevent me from full participation in the Programs and/or using any of the facilities or equipment that may be provided as part of a Program;
5. I do not have any physical or mental condition that would put me in any physical or medical danger and have not been instructed by a physician to not participate in physical exercise;
6. If I have any chronic disabilities or conditions, I am at risk to participate in any Programs and should not be participating in any Programs;
7. I knowingly and voluntarily release, indemnify, hold harmless and covenant not to sue the Sacred Space Miami (and it’s teachers facilitating any Program), it’s parent corporation and any affiliate entities, their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, or volunteers for any damages or bodily injury arising out of or in any way related to my participation in the Programs;
8. I have been urged to avoid bringing valuables onto the Property and that the Sacred Space Miami shall not be liable for the loss of, or damage to my personal property;
9. I agree to abide by any etiquette guidelines provided by The Sacred Space Miami and any teachers facilitating any Programs and understand that I may be removed from a Program for acting in an inappropriate or unsafe manner; and
10. I agree to the use of my likeness and any photos/videos that may be taken during a Program by The Sacred Space Miami (and it’s teachers) for their websites, social media and marketing.
I have read this Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release and fully understand its terms, and further acknowledge that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue The Sacred Space Miami.